Monday, June 16, 2008

THE TEN THINGS

I recently read the ‘top ten’ list of a fellow blogger. I wondered what I would write about myself given the opportunity. Why not. Here’s the Duchess ten:

  1. I love drinking Dr. Pepper.
  2. My children have a better social life than I do.
  3. My brain still thinks faster than my typing fingers.
  4. My favorite magazine to read is ESPN.
  5. My best thinking is done in the shower.
  6. I love to travel.
  7. I love powdered donuts, but I don’t buy them often (for obvious reasons).
  8. My only sibling passed away 4 years ago at age 36.
  9. I love creating art and rarely get the chance to create any work.
  10. The California beach is the most calming spiritual place for me.

And there you have it for today…. I need more numbers. 10 things isn’t enough to cover all I want to share.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

An addendum to #1 that I learned from Scout and Kooza is that the last Dr. Pepper in the fridge is "Mom's Dr. Pepper". Of course, I almost made the mistake of taking it, but for the save by those two.

Great stuff and keep writing