Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DROP OFF DAY

Camp is off and running. I’ve been keeping up with the news from camp and watching for photos online trying to catch a glimpse of my ‘angels’ having fun in the sun. They were more excited this year to go to camp than ever before. That says a lot for the camp. Scout confirmed one thing to Kooza before we arrived, “my cabin will have THE coolest counselors no doubt, or else they would put them in someone else’s cabin.” Makes a Mom feel good about all the money she’s spent to send them to camp. There are 8-10 boys to each cabin along with 3 assigned counselors. That could make for a noisy, long night of ‘your momma’ jokes—which to no surprise the boys tell me the counselors usually win.

It’s Wednesday already and I haven’t started anything I said I was going to do after I dropped off the boys. Oh! Take that back…I have done ONE thing. Writing this blog entry makes TWO things on the list I’ve done today.

The Dark Knight review coming soon.

1 comment:

Doc said...

Duchess,

Katie got the package, and loves the psychedelic stuff! She won't keep the hat on, but see my post, there may be hope for that one.