Monday, January 25, 2010

BLESSINGS

A friend of mine works for a hospice company. She loves the work, although it is quite difficult dealing with the end of life so often. She reminds her facebook friends daily to know we are blessed and to take advantage of each day we are given. Her message really touched me today. I want to share it with you:

"My prayers are with the two deaths I accompanied this weekend--one a baby and one an elderly man. Reach out to those around you who are suffering and let them know you care! Never let a day go by that you do not make relationships right. Time passes too quickly and you don't want to live with regret."--Dianne

I so appreciate her messages. She reminds me daily to embrace my blessings and make the most of every day (which she does). We all need a reminder every now and then.

Hugs--
*duchess*

No comments: