Saturday, September 12, 2009

SOMETHING NEW?

I've been away from Blogging for so long now....I'm feeling guilty. Then I started thinking about WHY I wasn't using the blog to share thoughts, etc. So...for my birthday, I treated myself to a new look. Do you like the new design? I still have lots of work to do to finish tidying up, but it's close. The designer I hired did a fabulous job. It was quite easy and painless.

Then I started thinking I might just be bored with the subject matter. Not that I'm bored with movies but that the movies being released lately have been really boring. I felt like I was writing the same thing over and over---boring, slow, etc. Where are all the creative geniuses that are supposedly flooding Hollywood? Or is it their producers and movie houses that are taking away their creative license? Who knows...

Blogs I read are mostly about Moms sharing their everyday happenings, women sharing their life experiences, and of course (because I'm an Interior Designer), I always browse the blogs related to interiors. I'll continue to browse these for sure...but what of my own blog?

I'm thinking my blog may need a bit of tweaking in many areas. I'll try to be better about posting, but give me some time to think and re-create what I want to share.

*duchess*

No comments: