Thursday, January 22, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

How do people find the time to BLOG every day? I’ve been asking people this question a LOT lately. If you have a few answers for me, leave a comment. I find most people blog about their day as well as things they love—which is what I do, but not consistently. :) Here’s the latest news:

We are going to DisneyWorld again! Yep. Just for a long weekend. I think our family and friends are tired of hearing us say ‘We’re going to Disney.’ There is always a good reason for the various trips, and this one is no exception. My husband has a seminar only offered in Orlando. There was no way we were going to let him go without us! That wouldn’t work at all…tell the boys their Dad is going to Orlando without us?? I don’t think that would go over well. Actually, I KNOW it wouldn’t go over well.

There are just a few glitches we need to overcome this time around:
1) Our flight is at 6:30am tomorrow morning. Needless to say the boys are NOT happy. I can’t remember why I agreed to this. Pops made it sound so easy (he’s an early bird) and now I’m thinking we’re in big trouble. It is going to be a grueling morning with 2 boys half asleep. Plus, 2 of us can’t sleep in planes, so….
2) Scout broke his ankle 1.2.09 and is in a cast half way up his calf. ‘Who is going to push the wheelchair?’ was my first thought. They say you walk an average of 9 miles a day at Disney. 9 miles pushing a wheelchair doesn’t sound too fun. The good news is Disney is probably the best place to be if you have accessibility issues.

We are going to be staying on the 'concierge level' at the resort this time. I'll give a 'Duchess' review of our stay when we get back. I would say I will be blogging from Disney but the chances are WAY slim for that happening…but you never know.

'Have a Magical Day' -- Duchess

No comments: